join a dive this dive group and all your training if free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we'll get a discount on the dues for helping to promote the club?

Sometimes I barter with people for my fees. So if you are doing Marketing and I am doing the legal work, we could get years worth of dues credited to us, and therefore all the classes we would want to take, inexchange. Man this is a pretty good deal.

Sometimes I barter with people for my fees. So if you are doing Marketing and I am doing the legal work, we could get years worth of dues credited to us, and therefore all the classes we would want to take, inexchange. Man this is a pretty good deal.

Yeah, on second thought I could pretty well complete all the classes I would want to take in a month or less. Maybe I'll just pay the $60.

What Do You Mean That You Are Insured???

stop provoking him/her/it people; spelling is getting more & more abominable by post! my eyes gonna bleed :(
Oh heck, I'm having fun thanking all of the posts!

Wait a minute...I thought this was the LIONFISH thread...never mind. :shakehead:

Oh heck, I'm having fun thanking all of the posts!

Wait a minute...I thought this was the LIONFISH thread...never mind. :shakehead:
Nope. Can't find Heidi anywhere, can you?

which reminds me...

2402719020101300361S600x600Q85.jpg

You're just jealous that you spent all that money on your recent tech training and didn't hear about this sooner.

If this is a bona fide offer than I'm jealous too cause I just dropped a schit load of money on training this year with TDI and GUE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom