Joe Pool Lake found 78 feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats are for wusses. Heres what you do. You tie off on the bumper of the Retro Gypsy Girl IV. Frank then drives SLOOOOOOOOOOOOWLY (as if there is ay other speed for that RV) along the dam of your favorite impoundment. All you have to do is direct the sonar unit. Simple. Make sure Frank has the brake calipers properly zip tied in place before trying this. Good luck!

:D you have saved me a bundle of cash on a freakin boat.....I should have thought of that---great idea..THANKS. Frank you up for that? :wink:

Pasture land? Terrible vis?

Sounds like a shi*** dive to me!

:)

Heck, this is the reason most of us live in north Texas, for diving our Tx. Swamps....we love this stuff!! :D

Yep it's a side scan sonar. Scans out to 100 feet on each side. It is pretty cool. You can see trees, rock formations, whatever. We bought it at Bass Pro. Its not cheap though, $1000. I better find soemthing good down there for that price. That's a lot of anchors and sunglasses to pick up.

Debra,
Did you get any strange shapes?

There is an old rumor that they never quite got out all the heavy earth moving equipment before it flooded.

Hope that you are feeling better.
Andrew

No strange shapes on this one. I thought Lake Arlington was the lake that got flooded before they got the earth movers out?
I get to feeling better then my muscles get restless and then back to pain again. I feel like I was in a car wreck, but on a boat.

Your right...
Opps another mud lake.

Hope that you are feeling better.
Thanks, Andrew

No strange shapes on this one. I thought Lake Arlington was the lake that got flooded before they got the earth movers out?
I get to feeling better then my muscles get restless and then back to pain again. I feel like I was in a car wreck, but on a boat.

Debraw-sounds like you really got a jolt there. In my experience, it will be a few days (weeks) before you get back to normal (just like a car wreck). Take it easy when you can and you'll get more mileage out of this recuperating time :)

Hi Debra
Missing u around the shop is an understatement :(
well it nice to hear yall are out and having fun one of these days we will run in to yall diving , riding or what ever it may be...
Well we are in Divemaster class now and Tammie is about ready to kill me for signing her up for it !
one of these days we will dive for fun again but it may be a while heheheheh

Take Care of Yourself

Mark Perry

And by the way either my time is off on my puter or you people are awake at the wrong 3 oclock

We are going to do a few toy rides this Dec if you and Tammy want to get out and do a few of those. I will get a list together and email you with the ride dates and see what you can make. Yeah I get a lot of " we miss you at the shop". I understand. I just made it look easy! Yeah I was up at 3AM, restless from my injuries, but I am getting better. I think just two or three more days and I will be back to my old self again. I posted my bruise pictures on My Space! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom