Jodi is headed to the hospital.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony,

As a father of two (daughter 18, son 14) I wish you, Jodi and baby Brenda the best and healthiest of introductions to this new, and at times difficult world.

As an elder I place my faith in the good deeds of our future leaders.

Then again, I have a boy who could use a good spear in the rump..., and I also keep a savings account just in case the kids forget about me later on. Just thinking out loud.

SeaHunt

hang in there.After that baby gets here,then all the fun of dealing with anticipation will be over.:( :) Then the SPOILING can commence!:D Good luck to the entire family and my prayers are with ya`ll.

Dee...Prince Albert Soft Cherry Vannilla are better.:mean:

That sounds more like candy than cEgars! :D Still no grandbaby and granny Brenda and I are gettin' anxious to see little Ryan! Jodi is miserable but in good spirits!
I went to the Dr. yesterday, dang outer ear infection has me topside this weekend, but Doc said it should be clear in a couple days which means Wednesday I can probably be back at the Lakes. (Missed you little buddy!) Also means I'll have full tanks and can hang with Dee and Doug for the "full" tour! :wink:

I'll keep ya'll posted on any changes with Jodi and baby Ryan!

tony

p.s. I told my Nurse Practicioner, Nita, who is a diver, about the board to maybe hook up with a buddy for some blue water diving. Maybe the east Texas contingent has grown by one more!

always. Best of luck Tony, Brenda, Jodi, little Ryan and everyone!!

Great to finally hear the good news.

Congradulations.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom