Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might pay for that ,But in the meantime I am busting a gut of laughter over it:rofl3:

Oh, I'm sure you'll pay Jim. :popcorn:

HAHA! PSYCH!! :rofl3:

no sleep for sarah!!

Man, and here I was thinking you were a nice guy Zen_Man! Actually, Sarah got plenty of sleep last night. In bed by 9:10 PM - woot!

This is for Jim - since I know how much he :heart: this crap:
355bb6a3-958c-4814-bcf6-ad840a5a14a7

Man, and here I was thinking you were a nice guy Zen_Man! Actually, Sarah got plenty of sleep last night. In bed by 9:10 PM - woot!

This is for Jim - since I know how much he :heart: this crap:
355bb6a3-958c-4814-bcf6-ad840a5a14a7

Well........

Maybe I do and Maybe I dont!!!!

I didn't mean that response to come off as ungrateful or callous or anything like that. I'm going to miss you guys too. I'll still keep in touch through the net. Just remember, I'm not gone yet. :)

Hi all. As promised - a picture of Jim @ his day job. -- Not for the faint of heart. I am thinking ... Ugly Jim?? See: http://images.apple.com/itunesaffiliates/US/2007/01/9/UglyBetty_300x300.jpg

BettyJim_copy.jpg
Damn those glasses were a pain to do!

Oh.... come on you can do better then that I thought anyway???

Okay................ Now IT IS my turn!!!:D

It actully Look's like you used one of your own pictures of yourself and just put my face into it!!!

Back
Top Bottom