Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wait a sec. What precisely did I start? :hideing_b The ridiculousness was with respects to the 5 pages of gibber-gabber that those three were engaged in last night. Like a teenager-girl slumber party! :D

Yes, there is "young at heart" and reverting back to infancy. Which are you?

Wait just a minute here Sarah......

Who is it that needed one of Brads pull-up's because she was going to pee her pants!!

I do not need any pull ups. Unlike you old farts, I don't have IBS.

I will have you know youngster...... My farts are not old.

I dont use pull-up's either.....

Not even depends under the dry-suit and I dont pee myself or my wet-suit as well!!

You damn young wipper snapper yahoo!!!:D

HEY! Don't be talking about my medical condi........ERRR!!.......BRB!

:sprint:

THAT was funny. :rofl2:

Where has Michelle And Brad been!!

Neither of them have said anything about Princess Brad's Picture!

I feel a little responsible because I sent the pics out, so I didn't want to be involved in the harassment too. I have to admit though, the one in the dress was pretty funny. :rofl3: shhhh...don't tell him I said that. :blinking:

I feel a little responsible because I sent the pics out, so I didn't want to be involved in the harassment too. I have to admit though, the one in the dress was pretty funny. :rofl3: shhhh...don't tell him I said that. :blinking:

Dont worry Michelle.

We Wont Tell Brad that you are the one that caused his picture to be available:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom