Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Everybody!

We have to get Brad out diving one last time before he leaves us for warm water whimp land. Perhaps his last Monterey dive should be done in a speedo?:rofl3:

and ONLY a speedo! :D

Ready to prep for BUD/S training Brad?

Hey Everybody!

We have to get Brad out diving one last time before he leaves us for warm water whimp land. Perhaps his last Monterey dive should be done in a speedo?:rofl3:
I'd pay to see that!

Hey you should have Jim trying to put out the flames with his hose!

Better yet, Brad trying to put out Jims flames! :duck:

Those things had crossed my mind, but would have required too much time. Unfortunately. Anyhow, I haven't seen many contributions from others - and I don't want to be the only one making hose photos (or any other photos for that matter!!).

Hey Everybody!

Well, is anyone going to be around in Monterey this weekend??

Those things had crossed my mind, but would have required too much time. Unfortunately. Anyhow, I haven't seen many contributions from others - and I don't want to be the only one making hose photos (or any other photos for that matter!!).

Sorry I haven't contributed but I'm not near as good with Photoshop and don't think anyone would want to see what I come up with. :wink:

As you know, I'll be in Monterey Sat. I'm hoping conditions continue to improve. :D

Brad is suppose to be diving as a buddy for me this Sunday at Point Lobos... I hope he hasn't forgotten....

MG

Brad is suppose to be diving as a buddy for me this Sunday at Point Lobos... I hope he hasn't forgotten....

MG

That's why Sarah and I snagged his time on Sat. :wink:

That's why Sarah and I snagged his time on Sat. :wink:

Hopefully he won't be too tired for our dive on Sunday; I just got off the phone with him earlier and all systems are go. Please go soft on him Michelle, and make sure Sarah does the same; thanks ladies.... :D

MG

But your so good at it, I feel I couldn't do a better job than you , so I decided to enjoy your work.

Not this weekend but the one afterward, Brad just keep the dive gear unpacked until the last possible moment. You can pack the exposure suit tho, you won't need it Just a speedo and lots of warm blankets for after the dive.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom