Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohhhh wouldn't you like to know?!? I can't tell you what or who I love. Someone on the Board knows, but better not tell! :)

Good guess Pro. I do love some Chevy's margaritas! :shelli:

Speaking of a BBQ, maybe you guys could come out and do a BBQ at my house in Florida. I'll take you guys out and we can dive the Destin Jetties. I hear that can be a cool dive.

Speaking of a BBQ, maybe you guys could come out and do a BBQ at my house in Florida. I'll take you guys out and we can dive the Destin Jetties. I hear that can be a cool dive.

I'd love to come out for a BBQ! I'm ready to go anywhere warm right now. I was supposed to be in Minneapolis tonight but my connecting flight in Salt Lake City got snowed out. I got rescheduled for a flight direct to Minn tomorrow morning but now it looks like it's supposed to snow and be crazy cold there (-25 wind chill). That would be a COLD SI. :wink: I'm hoping they close down that airport too...then I won't have to go at all. :popcorn:

Man, that sounds like some good fun Brad! I will probably have to take you up on that!

zen_man:
AWE! it says you love Scubaboard!! How sweet! Do I get a cookie?
04.gif

Man, how'd you read that!?! Yes, a cookie. :cake: (well, cake ... its all they had) Good boy! :bowwow:

micboucher:
I was supposed to be in Minneapolis tonight but my connecting flight in Salt Lake City got snowed out. I got rescheduled for a flight direct to Minn tomorrow morning but now it looks like it's supposed to snow and be crazy cold there (-25 wind chill).

Oh my Michelle. Better you stay here in the Bay area than go there. That sounds dreadful. If you need an SI at my house, give me a buzz! I will keep my digits crossed that they close the airport.

With that, enough tomfoolery from me and off I go to bed. Just finished working out and feel pooped!

Man, how'd you read that!?! Yes, a cookie. :cake: (well, cake ... its all they had) Good boy! :bowwow:

Well. There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who can read binary, and those who can't! :wink:

actually, I just blew the picture up and made the outline of the pixels out.

Well. There are 10 types of people in the world.

Those who can read binary, and those who can't! :wink:

actually, I just blew the picture up and made the outline of the pixels out.

Oh for cryin out load......

Come on guy's....... Besides Buck you all need to have your eye's checked , I can read that without even zooming it in!:shakehead:

Sara .... where did you steal the green Bloboon... ?

Oh for cryin out load......

Come on guy's....... Besides Buck you all need to have your eye's checked , I can read that without even zooming it in!:shakehead:

Sara .... where did you steal the green Bloboon... ?

Yeah Right! your full of chit!

Back
Top Bottom