Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, Jim, I can use it! He isn't going to want my pink puffy one :)
I should try and trade my BCD for an XS one, and I'm sure I will eventually wind up buying him a wetsuit. Our issue right now is that he only wants to do 1 dive because he gets cold. I'm going to try it this weekend, I have a rental coupon I can use that will cover the gear, and see if I can get the excitement of being out there to take away the fact he thinks he's cold. Limit the dives to 35 minutes or so, warm him up well inbetween. I think that's my plan.

SB just told me I haven't posted in weeks and should say something.
So, Hi. I will be in Monterey both days this coming weekend trying to get Tommy some experience, after that, I leave for Curacao Friday morning and will be gone until March 1.
See you all this weekend or when I get back :) Can't guarantee I will still have a little dive buddy after he gets used to the warm water of Curacao but let's hope for the best.

Oh Kristina you will be soo spoiled after all that clear warm water :)! Enjoy it girl!

SB just told me I haven't posted in weeks and should say something.
So, Hi. I will be in Monterey both days this coming weekend trying to get Tommy some experience, after that, I leave for Curacao Friday morning and will be gone until March 1.
See you all this weekend or when I get back :) Can't guarantee I will still have a little dive buddy after he gets used to the warm water of Curacao but let's hope for the best.

I'll be at Lobos Saturday morning, but I may be at the Breakwater for a night dive Saturday night. It looks like I'll also be diving late-morning on Sunday (looking for buddies!), so let me know if you guys are interested in meeting up!

I am afraid I won't be down there at all this weekend, I have been real sick for a week now, and If I am any better, I will be teaching the CPR/First aid class that I had to put off last Saturday do to being sick....:no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom