Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim, you said on another thread you're just about ready to dive. Why don't you come out? Last weekend a bunch of us helped Michelle get back into the water and we all had a great time. We can float your gear out in the water, help you get your fins on, get you all connected up, etc.

Thank you very much, that is a sweet offer, I am doing much better and am looking forward to getting back down to Monterey soon, Probably in the next couple weeks, So I will let everyone know, The Doctor has given me the okay to give diving a try, so long as I can Handel the weight, and I am sure I can.,

So Maybe back in the swing again soon!!

Best way to find out is to do a doubles dive, carrying the scooter, into heavy surf. You should probably use Ben's scooter just to take it easy (that and if you lose a Sierra it isn't like you are losing a real scooter)

OH........

Ben, I think you have just been attacked, Don't worry Mike, If he does not see this I will be sure to call him and tell him you are **Attempting ** to beat on him!!:D

Yeah I agree this thread can´t die!! We love you too much Jim!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom