Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jim, I'll take you up on that. I'll pay you for your time, too. We'll figure out a good weekend and I'll rent the drysuit. I still know how much weight I need to go from wet to dry and I'll show you my log book to show you what I completed. What are the skills I need to show for the 2nd OW dive?

Oh, and I can't dive this Saturday, freakin' hockey got in the way!
Got a boat dive Sunday on the Express, though watching the wave models, waves are looking between 10-12 feet for Sunday. Will definitely stock up on the dramamine. At what point do the dive boats not go out?

Thanks Jim, I'll take you up on that. I'll pay you for your time, too. We'll figure out a good weekend and I'll rent the drysuit. I still know how much weight I need to go from wet to dry and I'll show you my log book to show you what I completed. What are the skills I need to show for the 2nd OW dive?

You are very welcome, And again, No charge, This is A very simple and nothing to it dive!! For this dive you need to dive for fun,do an Ascent/Safty stop,remove and replace Scuba Unit on the Surface...... Thats it and this guy wants to Charge you $100 Bucks for that!! We will get it together and finish it for you!!!

Sounds easy enough.
I've got your number, we'll find a weekend to make it work.
You have to at least let me buy you lunch?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom