Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nope, but he'll take your picture and then pass them around :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
finger.gif

Ernst,

Buddy you are going to be having too much fun, watching not just Mike Miller walk the plank, but Kathy and I will follow the orders of Captain Ahab...

Would be for some nice pictures on the net... :)

Ernst,

Buddy you are going to be having too much fun, watching not just Mike Miller walk the plank, but Kathy and I will follow the orders of Captain Ahab...

Would be for some nice pictures on the net... :)

That is right, And just think of all of the bad things I can do to those pictures in Photoshop before I post them!!

Oh brother, I hope Miller downloaded the wrong UTD files from the internet.... Maybe he's looking at the advanced class.... I'm not jumping off any plank and spinning, that's nuts....

Sounds like doing it wrong rather than doing it right.... :O

Last edited:
So I'm watching the UTD lessons and I'm a little worried. What did I get myself into?

No worries we are all in it together

Dude, Don't scare me, I haven't even printed out the pages yet,

I made it through chapter 2 and am already signing up for the next one *errrkk...* maybe I should see I survive this one first - or at least make it through chapter 5 :D

The backflip in full gear off of a 20' platform with a 3/4 twist just seems like something I'm gonna have problems with...

Good news it isn't pass or fail so if you screw up -- what's the worse that can happen :D:D ???

Why it Kathy wearing a tutu?

Humm: my black tutu would go quite nicely with my DIR get-up but it might be an entanglement risk -- do you think it is DIR cause it's black? :D

Back
Top Bottom