Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: I just did A photo shoot, this last weekend, One of the models is getting her open water cert through me, She asked me if I could do underwater nude photo shoot for her...... Yes , but not here, why she asked, Dose 50 degree water mean anything to you, Yes she replied.... I would not need a compass as I would already be pointing North!!:D

So she was asking you to be a nude model, or she was asking you to photograph her nude underwater?

So she was asking you to be a nude model, or she was asking you to photograph her nude underwater?

She wanted me to photo her, I already did her photos topside, Now she wanted underwater.... I would show you some of her pictures, She is A very beutiful girl, But I think I might get into trouble if the wrong Mod saw the pictures, If they are male Mod's shouldn't be A problem... But you never know!:D

I wonder if any diver has ever been photographed underwater, naked in Monterey? Would be for wierd to see the kelps in the background with just a weight belt and BP/W...

I don't think so Mike, according to your facts:

Water temperatures that would be quite reasonable as outdoor air temperatures can lead to hypothermia very quickly. For example, a water temperature of 10 °C (50 °F) can be expected to lead to death in approximately 1 hour

Clearly our prospect would have to pose naked pretty long for this to fall true.

Most pics in Monterey only take less than one minute, so how would she become hyperthermic? :confused:

I think Ernst can take pretty fast pics... :D

I don't think so Mike, according to your facts:

Water temperatures that would be quite reasonable as outdoor air temperatures can lead to hypothermia very quickly. For example, a water temperature of 10 °C (50 °F) can be expected to lead to death in approximately 1 hour

Clearly our prospect would have to pose naked pretty long for this to fall true.

Most pics in Monterey only take less than one minute, so how would she become hyperthermic? :confused:

I think Ernst can take pretty fast pics... :D

There are several stages of hypotermia and the later two generally require life saving measures. I have no doubt someone could drop in get one or two poses and get out without ill effect. But that would require that the pictures only be a few feet down.

I would think stage 1 would kick in during the time it would take to drop to 60 feet and then surface and exit the water (by boat). If you want to do anything more you are easily looking at stage 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom