Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heh Ron said I should have you take me to the pool and he'd take me out to the lake when he got back :D

I just ordered some Chucks as the dry suit boots were just a tad too big for the fin ($40 shoe vs $200 fin....) but had to go online for the shoes so it'll be a few days before they get here.
You could get the wall mart knock off of Converse high tops, remove the inner sole and BAM! dry suit boots.

Heh Ron said I should have you take me to the pool and he'd take me out to the lake when he got back :D

I just ordered some Chucks as the dry suit boots were just a tad too big for the fin ($40 shoe vs $200 fin....) but had to go online for the shoes so it'll be a few days before they get here.

You tell Ron HE can go Jump In the Lake!!:rofl3:

We don't need no stinking pool:D

Just to let everyone know, I bought a lottery ticket and fully expect to win. If I do win, you will all get NOTHING!

The lottery is nothing more than a tax on people who are really bad at math.

Good afternoon Mr Onespeed...

Did you buy me a plane ticket to your location so we can dive????:D

can't say I did, it's been a while though, when will you be joining us again?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom