Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very Funny Kathy...:D

The Intimate stuff is between Anti-Hero and Mike Mill!!

They are lovey dovey boy's:D

Humm do I detect a "red herring"

Didn't I hear that Mike was at your house late last night? :popcorn:

Yup, Torn Cuff and severed tendon...

Bad part, if it is healed in another month, I can go back to work, But 1 day or 1 month or 1 year and it will happen again the Doctor told me..

It is an injury that may not ever heal..

Doctor said find a new field of work, She understands that is not a reality so she and I will see what happens.

Good news, If I don't lift anything over 15 LBS With my left arm I can dive and teach scuba!!

Yup, Torn Cuff and severed tendon...

Does it look worse after that tubin?

Bad part, if it is healed in another month, I can go back to work, But 1 day or 1 month or 1 year and it will happen again the Doctor told me..It is an injury that may not ever heal..Doctor said find a new field of work, She understands that is not a reality so she and I will see what happens.

Don't you have those super healing powers that prove doc's wrong when you heal up from crazy accidents? Or am I thinking of another fella?

Good news, If I don't lift anything over 15 LBS With my left arm I can dive and teach scuba!!

:) When you headed this way?

I went gear shoppin tonight!! :D:D:D Sooo excited!

Don't you have those super healing powers that prove doc's when you heal up from crazy accidents? Or am I thinking of another fella?

Well We will see sweetie..

I mended a lot of broken bones...

Now lets see if I can deify Medicine again!

Very Funny Kathy...

The Intimate stuff is between Anti-Hero and Mike Mill!!

They are lovey dovey boy's

Humm do I detect a "red herring"

Didn't I hear that Mike was at your house late last night?

Ya.... and he is walking funny and VERY sore today:rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom