Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It just so Happens that he is sitting right here talking to me at my house!!

And laughing about the whole thing...:D

You are lying Jim, I will not believe that answer until Mike Miller proclaims that statement!!! :mooner:

You are lying Jim, I will not believe that answer until Mike Miller proclaims that statement!!! :mooner:

Believe what you want Buddy...:D

Mike Just left here after I finished redoing the picture of him for his Photography cert card and we submitted it to PADI.

The one he had done was blown out and he needed a new one for his new card and so I took the picture and we submitted the new one.

Mike is now driving home and should likely be on the board soon!

By the way .....

Mike G, I don't lye.... Really I do Not ...

Believe what you want Buddy...:D

Mike Just left here after I finished redoing the picture of him for his Photography cert card and we submitted it to PADI.

The one he had done was blown out and he needed a new one for his new card and so I took the picture and we submitted the new one.

Mike is now driving home and should likely be on the board soon!

By the way .....

Mike G, I don't lye.... Really I do Not ...
Heh, I thought about going straight to bed... for like a second :D

Hi Jim,

What are you doing up so late?

What else is a gimp like him going to do?

What else is a gimp like him going to do?

Hi Mike, Hope you had a nice summer!

Hi Kathy.

Just finished a very nice Visit with Mike Miller, I reshot his picture for him for his Photography cert card and then we had a great visit, He show'd me the pictures of Correy before he was..... Um... Before he passed away.

Sounds like a nice evening. How's your shoulder? Are you behaving:wink:?

Photo cert card? What can you use that for?

Back
Top Bottom