Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey sarah, how much does a paralegal really know? We got one at the district making our life miserable. And we really can't get past her and to the lawyers.

Paralegals can know a surprising amount. Oftentimes, depending in the role and time in a particular field, they can know as much as an attorney in that field of law. They simply haven't been to law school or taken the bar, so they can't sign pleadings or make appearances. Like Admin. Assts, they are the proverbial gatekeeper, so being über-nice, etc is important as they have alot more power than most people give credit or remember. But s/he might know about as much as the attorney you are so anxious to see. :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Here you go Michelle.

You asked to see this a few weeks ago, I finally found this picture just for you.

Posehns0032.jpg

Spoiled Brat!:D

Heee, heee, heee! 2nd day top side just to dry out a bit. My waterlogged head was spinnin'

But already gettin withdrawals :D.

New binge starts tomorrow! Hope to rack up 16 dives in the next 6 days :D.
Did I mention how much I love blowing bubbles!

Back
Top Bottom