Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarah's back.....yea! Did you have a good trip?
I am still gone actually. Can't wait to be home though ... I miss my home, my bed, my cat :cat:, my .... well, everything really! :D

jim_ernst:
Merry Christmas Sara
I'm late on this but THANK YOU!! You are definitely sweet! :D

:wave-smil Happiest New Years Wishes to all of you thread hijacking, Obsessive Compulsive, Attention Deficit Disordered folks!!!

:wave-smil Happiest New Years Wishes to all of you thread hijacking, Obsessive Compulsive, Attention Deficit Disordered folks!!!

Happy New Year from one of the thread hijacking, Obsessive Compulsive, Attention Deficit Disordered folks to all the rest of you thread hijacking, Obsessive Compulsive, Attention Deficit Disordered folks! :D

I just got back from a Channel Islands trip on the Vision...too tired to do a trip report and go thru pics. Will try to in the next couple days. I will say we had a great time and met some awesome people!! Great to finally meet you Jeff (Hinalo)!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year from one of the thread hijacking, Obsessive Compulsive, Attention Deficit Disordered folks to all the rest of you thread hijacking, Obsessive Compulsive, Attention Deficit Disordered folks! :D

I just got back from a Channel Islands trip on the Vision...too tired to do a trip report and go thru pics. Will try to in the next couple days. I will say we had a great time and met some awesome people!! Great to finally meet you Jeff (Hinalo)!

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's Eve!

:rofl3: I love it and Happy new year to everyone!!

And where have you been? Betty Ford? :rofl3::popcorn:
Yeah buddy, but I told everyone I was visiting my mother .

Betty sends her regards and asked how you were doing with your recovery.

Back
Top Bottom