Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey you guys. I ran across a new photo of Jim - moonlighting. :kicknut:

drunk_santa.jpg

Now whose nice!?!?!?

[ugh, that's almost too much on my eyes - might have to delete that one! bleech!]

RIGHT ON.... Thank you I was looking for a copy of my pic from last year and thought it was gone forever, Now I finally have a copy to show everyone thank you so much Sara!!!

Hey you guys. I ran across a new photo of Jim - moonlighting. :kicknut:

drunk_santa.jpg

Now whose nice!?!?!?

[ugh, that's almost too much on my eyes - might have to delete that one! bleech!]

By the way this worked out REAL well for me , After a couple drinks and no shower for the week prior (very stinky) None of those rotten little brats wanted to sit on my lap anymore so my plan worked well!!:mooner:

Good thing my grandchildren weren't looking when I opened that picture. could you imagine the explanation for that!

Whew! no kidding! :wink:

"Sorry kids, Santa has had a hard time the past couple of years. I ran into one of his elves the other day, and the good news is, he's at Betty Ford and should be out and ready to go by X-mas eve. So no worries! :D"

Thank you Sweetie you have made this thread extra fun!!!

Your Awesome!!

Aw shucks... You are makin' me blush.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom