Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah Jim!!

Wow I wanna go. I've heard its beautiful !!

Thanks Kathy.

Man I want to go also, But I have to be in School this Thursday, I can't miss it as we are preparing our work (Photography) that will be in the art show on the 9th of may in Sacramento, Yes it is a very big deal, So I can't miss this class!:depressed:

Thanks Kathy.

Man I want to go also, But I have to be in School this Thursday, I can't miss it as we are preparing our work (Photography) that will be in the art show on the 9th of may in Sacramento, Yes it is a very big deal, So I can't miss this class!:depressed:

Hey! Good luck with that!!

Hey! Good luck with that!!

Thank you, I am excited about it, I have a lot of work that are in 16x20 framed and ready to go.

Kathy, You notice that Butthead......... I mean Brewski is not talking to us, How rude,LOL, He is so so stuck-up!:D

Man I so want to go dive today-Sunday, but I can't :(.

Or at least thats what the wife tells me. Granted the baby is only two weeks old tomorrow, so its still quite a bit of work for one person. Soon though... soon. :wink:

On another note, my new MacBook Pro is defective from the factory, go Apple. At least some things never change.

Man I so want to go dive today-Sunday, but I can't :(.

Or at least thats what the wife tells me. Granted the baby is only two weeks old tomorrow, so its still quite a bit of work for one person. Soon though... soon. :wink:

On another note, my new MacBook Pro is defective from the factory, go Apple. At least some things never change.

Dude.....

Congratulations!!!!!!

I didn't even know you folks where expecting, What do you have a boy or girl!

Baby Girl, named Giada. She was born April 17th at 4:57 PM and weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces.

Thanks!

Giada%2036.jpg

LOL, I was thinking it was more like FedEx. :p

But thank you Jim. :)

If you can't get enough dive buddies... MAKE them!

Back
Top Bottom