Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awee she's so sweet and waaayyy to young to be married - what are those kids thinking?

I know Kathy.

They had been together sense she was a junior in High school, She Graduated, And then asked me to fly her to Texas to see him, Matt is a fine outstanding young man, I flew her there, three weeks went by, she called me three days in a row , and on the third day I asked her why she kept calling as she normally never does.

She said Dad, I love you , But I have been trying to tell you Matt and I got Married, Being the Um....... Dad that I am , I gave them my Blessing.

I love and now miss her!

I have memories of her that would make you laugh and Cry...

Imagine A 9 yr old driving her go-cart through a fence, the 4th rail of the wooden fence breaks over her forehead, She laughs, you laugh even harder as you got it all on video!

That is my little jenny!

She said Dad, I love you , But I have been trying to tell you Matt and I got Married, Being the Um....... Dad that I am , I gave them my Blessing.That is my little jenny!

Awwwweee! :kiss2: Sweet dreams!

:coffee:Mornin' Jim, what the hell are you doing up?

Chip is tucking in all us Cali insomniac crazies :D

Awee, :hugs:how old is she?

I kinda missed that parent thing -- sometimes I wonder what I missed.

Kathy.

Wonder what you missed.....

Let me some it up for you.

Broke bank accounts, Wrecked cars, Cleaning up messes after them, Always screwing up the computer, Taking off with my brand new Motorcycle, House full of teenagers,Having to leave work because my friend, (Deputy sheriff) has her in custody for cutting school,Calling for a ride home drunk from Prom,Asking me Many questions text message and after answering the Questions realizing that she is in science finals.....it goes on and on!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom