Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything is great, except for the fact that I'm still working at 11:15 pm.

Family problems? Someone was talking out of their blowhole. Family is just fine, thanks for asking though. :) I just had some last min. DART related stuff to attend too.

Even though the conditions looked like they sucked it would have been fun to come down and have a few beers and laughs with the gang. I'll be at the next one for sure. I'm trying to get down there and do a Lobos dive sometime in the next few weeks. If you can get away during the week you should go.

Everything is great, except for the fact that I'm still working at 11:15 pm.

Family problems? Someone was talking out of their blowhole. Family is just fine, thanks for asking though. :) I just had some last min. DART related stuff to attend too.

Even though the conditions looked like they sucked it would have been fun to come down and have a few beers and laughs with the gang. I'll be at the next one for sure. I'm trying to get down there and do a Lobos dive sometime in the next few weeks. If you can get away during the week you should go.

Buddy I am always off of work every Thursday Friday and Saturday, That being said when May hits I am swamped through the middle of May

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom