Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

speaking of whom... Where is Paula!!

She doesn't get on SB too often but I sent her some of the pics and she's going to try to make the M&G. I also told her to check out this thread.

Great pics everyone! What an awesome trip! I really enjoyed meeting y'all! I'm in Orlando for two weeks... Diving out of Lantana, FL next weekend. I will try to make the M&G on the 24th.
Thanks Michelle for the invite!
Oh, and I do walk on water!!!

Great pics everyone! What an awesome trip! I really enjoyed meeting y'all! I'm in Orlando for two weeks... Diving out of Lantana, FL next weekend. I will try to make the M&G on the 24th.

Can you teach me??:eyebrow:

Welcome to Scubaboard, and welcome to this very wacky thread!

Sweet! I need to get some more underwater shots of your back end. :)

I can't wait to hear about your diving in FL. Safe travels and I'll see ya soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom