Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Get on your bike and Ride!

Ya, I will just ware all of my gear, that will work!:shakehead:

I did read the thread, For some reason I thought you said you couldn't go, I must have got my wires crossed, Yeesh I haven't been to Monterey in 4-5-6 Months now and I won't unless I can make the 24th.

Damn ... I haven't been in the water sense I came back from the Bahamas.

Ya, I will just ware all of my gear, that will work!:shakehead:

I did read the thread, For some reason I thought you said you couldn't go, I must have got my wires crossed, Yeesh I haven't been to Monterey in 4-5-6 Months now and I won't unless I can make the 24th.

Damn ... I haven't been in the water sense I came back from the Bahamas.

Ok heres what you do, you put the DUI drysuit bag on the left side of the seat, and the DUI undergarment bag un the right side. tie the handles together to make saddle bags. your gear bag gets tied to the seat behind you. the BC and tank goes on your back. BAM! your here!

So, the cold I had last week that I thought was almost gone has developed into the Big Green Monster this morning. I was tempted to just take my chances and go down there tonight anyway and hope for a miraculous recovery (especially since I can't get a refund on my hotel room), but I think that is a pipe dream (no pun intended - The Breakwater - Pipe Dream - get it? OK... I'll shut up now).

I guess I won't get to meet you guys until the 24th. Have a great time. *sniffle*
:sadangel:

You made the right decision, valleykat. Hope you feel better soon.

Ok heres what you do, you put the DUI drysuit bag on the left side of the seat, and the DUI undergarment bag un the right side. tie the handles together to make saddle bags. your gear bag gets tied to the seat behind you. the BC and tank goes on your back. BAM! your here!

:rofl3:You are a true Red Neck!!
I suppose you think I can hook my trailer to it also right?:D

Ok, so the rundown for tomorrow is... Ron, Mike M, mike G, Devin L. and Me. Get well ValleyKat and we'll see you next week.

Lets plan on same time same place..

Anyone else interested we will be at breakwater in the lower parking lot at 7:30.

So, the cold I had last week that I thought was almost gone has developed into the Big Green Monster this morning. I was tempted to just take my chances and go down there tonight anyway and hope for a miraculous recovery (especially since I can't get a refund on my hotel room), but I think that is a pipe dream (no pun intended - The Breakwater - Pipe Dream - get it? OK... I'll shut up now).

I guess I won't get to meet you guys until the 24th. Have a great time. *sniffle*
:sadangel:

Have you tried mass quantities of vitamin C? I swear by Zinc and vitamin C when I'm feeling poorly. and I use Airborne 3 times a day when I'm sick because it has all the vitamins and zinc in it.
:rofl3:You are a true Red Neck!!
I suppose you think I can hook my trailer to it also right?:D
of course you can. its a tiny trailer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom