Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can be there by 7:30am sunday. How about meeting up at good 'ol breakwater? I like to park by the wall in the lower parking lot so I can be lazy with putting on the gear. We can do a couple of nice and easy dives along the wall or head for a swim to the Metridiums.

Anyone else? Mike are you coming? Ron?? channel islands boat folks? ....

I'm planning on dragging the camper down to good old breakwater parking lot.

Kent has some tee time scheduled for Sunday so I don't think he'll be coming along. so no boat.
But then again, I can always find things to take pictures of along the pipe, and good old metridium field.

Just in case you havn't seen the Avatar that started this thread.

Here it is

Blinkbaby.gif

My baby is eviler!

Mike are you coming?
I'll let you know after Ron puts me through the paces tomorrow. I was thinking of going down on Saturday for the North Coast Diver's meetup. So I might just try to get a room for Sat night. How are the dive shops down there about filling tanks rented from other shops?

whoo hoo! I'll be shooting macro all day, I'm curious to see how hard its going to be to keep my buoyancy and trim steady with a 100mm lens.

that trailer kicks butt. its the way to go down there... i wish I had an inflatable (along with a lot of other toys)

whoo hoo! I'll be shooting macro all day, I'm curious to see how hard its going to be to keep my buoyancy and trim steady with a 100mm lens.

that trailer kicks butt. its the way to go down there... i wish I had an inflatable (along with a lot of other toys)
You may get your wish if Kent has to sell his. he works for the state and their having money woes lately.

Ugh, I can't this weekend. Am going to try and make it down for a dive on 1/24 though.

I might be able to make it down there this weekend but only for one day. I really wanted to meet up with the NCDs but I want to dive with all of you too. :confused:

So is whats the problem, you've done weekends before.

I need to spend some time with my daughter too. Boy, I wish she would dive in cold water!!

Back
Top Bottom