Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well.... I see that this thread has gone to hell in a hand bag sense I have been out of the state........

WHAT in the world is all of this NICE talk crap!!!!!

Come on people bring on the mean and nasty !!!!

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and I wish you all a very happy new year!!

Now then Ron YOU SUCK, and not even very well I hear!!!!:D

Last edited:
Yo Mama's so fat.... , They had to take an aerial Photo for her picture in the school yearbook:mooner:

Answer your Phone meat head!~!!!

Yo Mama's so fat, when she takes a shower, her feet stay dry.

Answer YOUR phone pea-brain! :mooner:

Ohhhhhhguys! We are all down here and missing you guys. Love the man jokes!!!

I am finally HOME!!!!

I had a TRAIN WRECK of a flight out to see my Daughter for Christmas on Christmas, Then Thankfully had a WONDERFUL time with my two children and son-in-law...

Then ANOTHER @@@###$$##@@$%%%%%%^^^%##@ Flight back, And yes I am going after US AIRLINES for all of the damages in both Flights!!!

Yikes!!!!! PEOPLE DO NOT , I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER fly with US AIRLINES!!!!

Yes..... I AM trying to slander these @@#$%

Now.. That being said , thank you for thinking of us, wish I could have been there, Though I would not trade the great time I spent with My daughter ,son and Matt, (Son-in -law)

Last edited:
Yo Mama's so fat, when she takes a shower, her feet stay dry.

Answer YOUR phone pea-brain! :mooner:

Your Mama is SO fat, they had to use the whole cow to make her G-string, You know, the sexy one you love so much when you spend the night with her!!

Oh..... By the way I will bet you have to use two pounds of flour:shocked2:

Oh, By the way Bucky, I got to go and Photograph the B-1 Bomber with the US Air force , Yup inside and out !

I have pictures you would not believe of a top very awesome aircraft/Bomber!.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom