Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean his ex-wife? :shocked2:

EXCUSE ME.....

I don't have an exwife....

I have never been that stupid.

Never Married,. Thank frigging everything in life that I never married her !!

Now that doesn't mean that I would not if I met the right girl.

I can't believe you guys have been discussing this subject for past 2 pages of posts. :shocked2:

Jim, did you ever find your son's snake?

Thank you Michelle....For starting an Intelligent conversation!!!

No sweetie, it seems to be gone for good, I just hope it went out the door and not hiding in my house somewhere, I am a clean freak, and don't want some dead animal stinking up my house.:shocked2:

No sweetie, it seems to be gone for good, I just hope it went out the door and not hiding in my house somewhere, I am a clean freak, and don't want some dead animal stinking up my house.:shocked2:

That's too bad. That was the one pet I couldn't let my kids have. I just had thoughts of it getting out and me finding it slithering over me while I was kicked back on the couch or something. :shakehead:

I never thought I'd let the kids have a rat either, but I caved when the hamster died and I ended up really liking it. :shocked2:

I used to have a pet rat and i loved it. I would take him for little 'jaunts' around the front yard on a string. He was pretty sweet. I would love to get a dog but don't want the responsibility ....... hm. :)

Hope you all are preparing for some nice relaxing holidays!

That's too bad. That was the one pet I couldn't let my kids have. I just had thoughts of it getting out and me finding it slithering over me while I was kicked back on the couch or something. :shakehead:

I never thought I'd let the kids have a rat either, but I caved when the hamster died and I ended up really liking it. :shocked2:

I have raised several LARGE snakes, Pythons and Boas, When the ex was pregnant with my son My 15ft Python got out when I wasn't home and chased her through the house, It didn't catch her thankfully as I love my son, Had it eaten her and left my child.........oh life couldn't get any better :rofl3:

I used to have a pet rat and i loved it. I would take him for little 'jaunts' around the front yard on a string. He was pretty sweet. I would love to get a dog but don't want the responsibility ....... hm. :)

Hope you all are preparing for some nice relaxing holidays!

Thank you Sarah..

And Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Isn't that asking a lot for this thread at this point? :D :wink:

Ok people this is the JE Avatar thread. whats with an attempt at intelligent conversion? don't make me call the mods!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom