Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So Jim when are we going to dive?? :wink:

I think the last time I saw you is when I was only O/W certified :p. For all *I* know Jim Ernst is just someone the real "Jim" pays to make fun of Ron. :rofl3:

I would love too get down there and dive, But I am SO frigging busy right now it isn't going to happen until I get back from Texas, And even then I am back to school again along with my Job.... Oh that so should be a four letter word!!:shakehead:

I would love too get down there and dive, But I am SO frigging busy right now it isn't going to happen until I get back from Texas, And even then I am back to school again along with my Job.... Oh that so should be a four letter word!!:shakehead:

Good morning sunshine! WTH are you doing up so early in Jim's world?

So Jim when are we going to dive?? :wink:

I think the last time I saw you is when I was only O/W certified :p. For all *I* know Jim Ernst is just someone the real "Jim" pays to make fun of Ron. :rofl3:

Jim doesn't dive. He hangs out with divers to feel cool.

Jim doesn't dive. He hangs out with divers to feel cool.

Liar Liar Pants on fire:rofl3:

If all of you that seem to want me to go diving would trow in $50 a piece I could afford to go!!!

Do we have any contributers???

Besides all of that I am off to Texas next week, and then when I get back I am back in school again!!

Last edited:
Hey Buck.

Come and find the missing snake in my house..!!!!

My sons snake got out of it's cage and the last time he saw it was four days ago!!:shakehead:

Get a mouse and follow it around the house. You'll find it! :wink: If you don't I have another snake for you(no, not the one in my pants pervert!):rofl3:

Get a mouse and follow it around the house. You'll find it! :wink: If you don't I have another snake for you(no, not the one in my pants pervert!):rofl3:

From what your wife told me......

That is no snake that you have in your pants, But a mere 1 inch worm:mooner:

From what your wife told me......

That is no snake that you have in your pants, But a mere 1 inch worm:mooner:

That wasn't my wife you were talking to, but your Mom, while you were looking at yourself in the mirror naked!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom