JetFin XLs versus Turtles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi hi,

how do you guys store your jet-fins?

Do you "oiled" them to prevent them from getting dry and cracks?

hmm.....need some advise here.......tks!!

:confused:

TigerShark once bubbled...
Hi hi,

how do you guys store your jet-fins?

Do you "oiled" them to prevent them from getting dry and cracks?

hmm.....need some advise here.......tks!!

:confused:
I rinse them and throw them on a tarp to dry. I would be curious what other people are doing...I may not be the best example to follow..

I dont do anything to mine (lterally) except throw them on the shelf until the next weekend. I have had the same pair for 16 years. Heck, until I got spring heels about 2 years ago I even had the original straps! Jets are indestructable!

chickdiver once bubbled...
I dont do anything to mine (lterally) except throw them on the shelf until the next weekend. I have had the same pair for 16 years. Heck, until I got spring heels about 2 years ago I even had the original straps! Jets are indestructable!

Yeah, but yours are only a tenth the size of regular fins arent they?:wink:

chickdiver once bubbled...

Indestructable??

hmm.....now i like that part.........

Actually, someone did once tell me we should hang my jets from the rearview mirror in the truck like fuzzy dice.... :). They are a size L, there is actually 1 size smaller (I have a pair of those,too) but they are hard to find :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom