jet ski diving in cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Took my wave runner and my snorkel and left from the lagoon this morning, went down past aquaworld where the big boats were going out and leaving big wakes behind them. I must have gotten that ski 12 feet out of the water behind one boat. the tourists must think I am crazy.

In 15 minutes I was down to point nizuk and got in the water about half a mile off of club med where the reef starts. drift snorkeling in about 15 feet of water, first thing i noticed were lots of big conch shells all over the bottom and then a group of about 4 barracuda checking me out. lots of fish as well and hung out with about a 4 foot spotted eagle ray for a while. Got back on the ski and headed farther out to where the submarine tours were being done and got back in the water, lots of reef very close to the surface and i got to swim with my first carribean shark which looked to be about a 3 or 4 foot nurse. also did some snorking off of the hyatt where some very tasty looking baby lobsters were out on the rocks. I invited them home for a garlic butter jacuzzi but they declined my offer. Just another day in cancun. I hope to have a boat and camera soon so that i can share the waters down here with all of you. =-)

Back
Top Bottom