Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The heft of your boots will play into this so trying before committing is prudent.

Pete

Thanks for all the replies! I really appreciate it!

If I were to pick up a pair of XL jets with no straps from ebay, where would I be able to pick up straps? I think I want to go with the original straps as that is what NSW uses. Where would I be able to pick up some for cheap? Any links or any left overs you guys wouldn't mind selling super cheap??

Thanks again!
Gordon

Th

---------- Post added January 12th, 2014 at 04:41 PM ----------

Also is there a difference in size from the XL Jets with the lightning bolt and the XL Jets without the lightning bolt? I heard there was a difference?? Sorry for the double post.

I have looked into those and they seem like theyd be the same thing almost at a much cheaper price. I'm on a college student budget and have found a size large jet fin on craigslist with one missing strap for 30 dollars. Also, some aqua lung rocket fins for 40 dollars (with both straps). The sizing on the rockets also seems a little more easy to find the correct size for and also seem to be an overall cheaper fin.

Watch out for those real old fins... they will break apart, my rockets did.

I have a set of X-Large lightning bolt jets with a couple of new straps that you can have for free if you pay shipping. Pm me if you like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom