jet fins and rock boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gerardnealon

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey people!!! I am buying a pair of Jet Fins online and dont know what size to get. When I first got my DUI dry suit and starting using the rock boots I had to buy a new set of fins to fit the boots. I bought a set of XL Volo's. Do you guys think the XL would be ok for the jet fins? Thanks for any input.

Try the "Great Drysuit Fins thread" in the fins forum. You also might want to post your Rockboot size, that's usually the determining factor!

OK thanks, I guess the rock boot size would help. I didnt think the rock boot size mattered because the width was the problem not the length. My wife is a 7 and I am a 10 and we both dive XL fins.

R_Deluca:
I just got a new DUI suit with rockboots (size 11) and I had to switch to Turtles, because the XL jet fins were a little to tight and the XXL jet fins are way to big.

That stinks man, were you able to use them at all? Maybe you could stretch out the rubber ;-)

gerardnealon:
That stinks man, were you able to use them at all? Maybe you could stretch out the rubber ;-)

Actually I still use my XL jet fins for diving down south when wet. The XXL i just tried on at the store so no loss there.

I had XL volo's and they were tight. I compared to XL jets, and the jets footpocket was smaller.

I bought turtles.

Hmmm, no local shop to support?? No wonder so many are closing, hard to compete with the internet. I guess eventually we can all purchase air compressors too.

Back
Top Bottom