Jerry Garcia pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Does anybody know were to find posters (pics)of the late Jerry Garcia Scuba diving.Found one in Scuba news ,but in news print.I would like one I can frame....thanks:band:

100.00 seems a bit 'deep,' but that is one rocking poster.
I think it's worth it. Not much art you can buy for $100.00 now a days. Go for it!

:sunny:

It is cool ,but it is a backstage pass thanks it gave me an idea where else to look.........I know the members of the Grateful Dead started a thing called Grateful Divers to help coral reefs....but its hard to find info on it . http://grateful.dead.net/almanac/vol1_3/Grateful_Diverp3.html this is all I can find , Anyone that has info on this I would like to know about it:)

Interesting. Did you call the phone number they give in the article?

The Sept/Oct. 1995 issue of People magazine is a tribute to Jerry Garcia. There are a few pictures of him diving. He frequented Jack's Dive Locker in Kona. Perhaps that would be another lead.

Howzit..........i used to dive with jerry in kona.

I have some pictures........drop me a line..........peace and aloha !

Old thread alert!! But wow would that be a cool poster/pics to have.......

bkmkona:
Howzit..........i used to dive with jerry in kona.

I have some pictures........drop me a line..........peace and aloha !
Welcome to Scuba Board!

My guess is, you did a search and ran into this old thread.

That's OK. You're in with us now, took the blue pill, so feel free to continue to join in!

BTW, Kona diving... *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom