Jepuskar annual Bonaire trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Doug... its ok, its only Jep.. hijacks are allowed and encouraged... :D :D

Yep, in Bali alright, going to do an announcement soon about the plans.
I will send you a PM..
Women in Indonesia are better looking than Jeps women in Bonaire :D (see, i am back on topic)

Hmmm, I got to think about this one....

A nice tall blonde Dutch woman...who barely speaks English...good for me so they don't understand the filth I speak of..

or a short darked hair Indonesian chick (as opposed to a blonde?!?!???)..who barely speaks English...good for me so they don't understand the filth I speak of..

I guess it all comes down to their personalities and.....well....who is cheaper by the minute. I wonder if they would prorate if I didn't make a minute...maybe half off??

Hmmm, I got to think about this one....

A nice tall blonde Dutch woman...who barely speaks English...good for me so they don't understand the filth I speak of..

That was one thing in Bonaire I don't remember reading in any trip report prior to my visit there last month. Of course, the fact that they were all chain smoking was a downer to me. You forget about that living here in the states..

Hi Doug... its ok, its only Jep.. hijacks are allowed and encouraged... :D :D

Yep, in Bali alright, going to do an announcement soon about the plans.
I will send you a PM..
Women in Indonesia are better looking than Jeps women in Bonaire :D (see, i am back on topic)

i hope youre going to be there in 2009 as hubby was saying 2 nights ago he misses you :lotsalove:

Jeppy - go somewhere else... have an adventure :multi:

go visit Mikey

Ok, I'll go somewhere else.

Check out this travel brochure...

Katamari.jpg

Fresh milk, rainbows, volcanoes, gumball-atlas-guy... what more could you want?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom