jellyfish looks like a dcs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheDarknessLord

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I was in contact with thousand of mini jellyfishes this week-end, and my neck is getting hot... it looks like a mosquito bite, and I have a lot of red point around my neck and couples of balls under my skin.
Anybody has got jellyfish before? Anybody know how to relief the pain?

I was really scare because that week-end I made a deep dive, 75 mts, and when I saw those balls around my neck, I was really worried. This morning I was thinking to go to my doctor, but I went to the photo shop to talk to a friend and left some UWPhotos there, and he shown me the same balls under his skin around the neck, and I ask him, how did you get that? and he told me, diving last week-end taking some photos at 15 mts... and I said, well I have the same problem... but certainly is not a DCS!

What a day!

TheDarknessLord once bubbled...
Hi,

I was in contact with thousand of mini jellyfishes this week-end, and my neck is getting hot... it looks like a mosquito bite, and I have a lot of red point around my neck and couples of balls under my skin.
Anybody has got jellyfish before? Anybody know how to relief the pain?

<snip>

put vinegar on it.

R..

Back
Top Bottom