Jeddo, Texas - new SCUBA club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:
Right you are, Brad! I've actually been in some of those mudholes, and they don't call us Texas Swampers for nuttin'!

Speaking of which...when we gonna be able to get in some dives, pardna? Surely we can find something warm enough to get wet in.

And no, using your drysuit is cheating!

Hope to see you soon.

Bill

Hey Bill! As of this afternoon I will finally be moved out of the apartment and into the RV. Christmas will keep me busy for this month, but after that, we can start looking for a time to get into the water! Cheating it may be, but is using the drysuit allowed?

God Bless,
Brad

Allowed...grudgingly. But that just means that I'll be cold and then your SAC rate will be THREE times better than mine instead of the usual TWO! Oh, well...you have a long hose on that primary. I suppose I could just use THAT. :D

Allowed...grudgingly. But that just means that I'll be cold and then your SAC rate will be THREE times better than mine instead of the usual TWO! Oh, well...you have a long hose on that primary. I suppose I could just use THAT. :D

Hmmmm..... I may have to rig up a set of doubles with two separate reg sets just so that I can carry enough air for you... :D

How about I just carry the doubles....and you can have a Spare Air!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom