JCA Scuba Specialty Courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

birdwrasse

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've just finished my Specialty Course Instructor: Digital Under Water Photography and Specialty Course Instructor: Perfect Buoyancy

Anyone that has been thinking about getting some specialty training with that underwater camera system, come by the shop or call to get more details.

Along with UW Photography, you might consider pairing with it some buoyancy techniques that help you get a little closer to your subjects. Either one on their own makes a great accompanyment to your existing training.

Hope to see you soon,

--c

JCA SCUBA

if anyone was interested in night dive certification or navigation and limited visibility certification, the shop is throwing a last minute class starting tomorrow around 4pm and the dives at the lake on sunday starting around 4pm or 5pm.

call me if you want to get in and i can tell you what to do... i know it's last minute, but thought i'd throw it out there just in case anyone wants to do them.

thanks,

--c

Learn to SCUBA Dive in Las Vegas -- JCA SCUBA

Back
Top Bottom