JC Morrison tomorrow (May 30/04)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groundhog246:
Such understatement. :wink: It was 41F and he dove wet, thought someone said it had warmed up. :eyebrow: However, I did enjoy the dive. Vis was better than I thought it might be (could see all of the paddlewheel at once, been there when I couldn't see halfway across it. Shot some video which also is better than I thought it might be. I'm starting to think the camcorder sees better than I do.
Maybe if you would wash the spit out of your mask.......:D
I didn't notice the warming up. Did it suddenly get damp in your dry suit? :wink:
You forgot your coffee mug in my car.

boney:
What type of computer do you have? My gauge read 45F - could have dipped as low as 43F... either way it was still cold :)

Although no alive fish... kinda disappointing - but I guess the fisherman were more so... :wink: unless they took them all ?!?!
At least the mini lobster (cray fish) were entertaining

Computer is an Oceanic Veo 200. So far the temp readings seem to have agreed with others. I should try comparing it to a thermometer. I have never found the little thermometers in spg's to be very accurate. We have three sets of regs with them and they never agree.
Oren, I meant someone had said it was in the low 50's the previous weekend. Not that it warmed up during the dive. My drysuit stayed that way. I have "spare" Tim mugs, so no panic about getting it back.
I noticed the lack of fish, thought it was probably seasonal. It's the first time I've never seen any fish there.

Groundhog246:
Computer is an Oceanic Veo 200. So far the temp readings seem to have agreed with others. I should try comparing it to a thermometer. I have never found the little thermometers in spg's to be very accurate. We have three sets of regs with them and they never agree.
Oren, I meant someone had said it was in the low 50's the previous weekend. Not that it warmed up during the dive. My drysuit stayed that way. I have "spare" Tim mugs, so no panic about getting it back.
I noticed the lack of fish, thought it was probably seasonal. It's the first time I've never seen any fish there.
The fish were probably scared away by the hords of strange creatures which produce bubbles and stirr up the ground :D
The information about last weeks temps comes from boney and he said 43, I only remembered it wrong.
So it didn't really warm up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom