Jax's Smiley & Hookup Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wormil is STILL Awesome!:D

I would even say "Wormil is STILL the most Awesome!:D"

And a couple form the one and only Wormil.....

ngbbs450c588dc955a.gif

ngbbs450dcf0fe57f6.gif

I wonder how many times a day Jax logs out to view this thread anonymously? We should start taking bets on it :D.

Come on guys, y'all aren't using the RIGHT BAIT! Sheesh! LOL!

4441305368_cc874dcce0_o.jpg

Tee hee! :D
Carolyn:shark2:

I want to thank Wormil for giving me a seizure at work when I saw his flashing psychodelic flashy thingies....everyone thoroughly enjoyed it when I fell to floor frothing at the mouth twitching and jerking.....

I want to thank Wormil for giving me a seizure at work when I saw his flashing psychodelic flashy thingies....everyone thoroughly enjoyed it when I fell to floor frothing at the mouth twitching and jerking.....

Glad I could help your office have fun at your expense. See if you can get the security camera footage of it and post it on youtube so we all can laugh too.

Glad I could help your office have fun at your expense. See if you can get the security camera footage of it and post it on youtube so we all can laugh too.

Unfortunately my office is not under surveillance; what sort of work environment are you familiar with that surveils the employees?

In any case the very first chance I get I will set up a Flip and look at the flashy thingies again and as soon as I recover from my Grand Mal seizure I will post the results for everyone...

Unfortunately my office is not under surveillance; what sort of work environment are you familiar with that surveils the employees?

In any case the very first chance I get I will set up a Flip and look at the flashy thingies again and as soon as I recover from my Grand Mal seizure I will post the results for everyone...

What a team player :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom