Japan : New Men's Pinnacle Merino Arctic 7/5mil semidry ML wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

namabiru

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 1 Brand New Men's Pinnacle Merino Arctic 7/5mil semidry, size Medium-Large (ML) for sale in the Tokyo area. This is Western sizing, NOT Japanese sizing. The suit was originally purchased from the US.

This suit has never been worn in a swimming pool, fresh water, or the ocean!

Suit has been kept on a hanger. The tags and protective tape on the zippers have been removed as I shipped internationally, and I wished to prevent customs duties or the suit being stolen if the carton were opened by customs officials. (I used to stay in a developing country where this type of theft was far too common).

Selling as I am relocating to Australia, and wish to cut down on my shipments.

This suit would be quite appropriate for use around Izu-Hanto, especially when grouped with a warm hood and boots.

Price: Y30,000, and I am willing to negotiate within reason.

Brand-new Pinnacle semi-dry retails for around Y50,000 at Aqros, and those are in Japanese sizes. Purchasing plus UPS shipping and Japan customs duties from the US to get the Western sizing would probably start from Y40,000.

Price includes delivery in the Saitama / Central Tokyo area or via Takkyubin/Post Office, if you are sure of sizing. Pickup also available in the Koshigaya area.

Payment options are in person, via Post Office ATM transfer, or via Paypal.

Please PM or e-mail browninj@yahoo.co.uk .

Attachments

• ssemidry1.jpg
    ssemidry1.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 43
  • semidry 2.jpg
    semidry 2.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 37
  • semidry 3.jpg
    semidry 3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Back