Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 3mm Men's Large Wet Suit - New with Tags!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 3mm Men's Large Wet Suit - Brand New with Tags!

Suit has never been worn and never been wet. Has warm merino wool lining throughout the entire suit. Extremely high quality, tough, and warm suit.

The 10mm spine pad has been professionally altered and mostly removed for much greater comfort, greater flexibility, better neck seal, and ease of zipping the suit up by yourself.

Selling only because I have way too many wet suits, and I'll be selling used wet suits soon, to include 3 Henderson Gold Cores and 1 Body Glove in separate ads. All are 3mm, Men's size Large.

More info can be found here:

Merino-Elastiprene 3 - Wetsuits - Zeagle Dive Systems

I have a positive feedback score of 95, so I am honest to deal with. PayPal and other forms of payment accepted.

Price is only $185 + $10 shipping, which is less than I paid for it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Pinnacle-3mm-Merino-Elastiprene-Super-Stretch-Jumpsuit-Wetsuit.jpg
    Pinnacle-3mm-Merino-Elastiprene-Super-Stretch-Jumpsuit-Wetsuit.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 109
Where did you get the spine pad altered? They're a pain to zip around and useless under a BP.

Where did you get the spine pad altered? They're a pain to zip around and useless under a BP.

Altered at a local shop that specializes in alterations and repairs, etc. The very reasons you mentioned are some of the reasons why I have always hated a thick spine pad. I never liked the way they put pressure against my spine and limit my movement. Felt like a board in the middle of my back when the padding was too thick.

Thanks!

This suit is still for sale. I had a 2mm spine pad professionally installed in place of the 10mm spine pad. It is still new with tags and has never been wet.

Thanks!

Do you still have the New Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 3mm Men's Large Wet Suit.
If so, please give me a call. 806-787-2525

Thanks,
Glenn

All questions answered and pictures sent.

This wet suit is still available for sale.

Thanks!

Suit has now been used once. Closing this thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom