January Specials @ Salva Vida Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Two specials for January-

Open Water and Peak Performance Buoyancy Class - $350 for both classes- Savings of $75

Advanced Open Water class $125- $25 off original pricing

New Year Specials

Where and when will you be doing the AOW class?

We can do class at Lake Pleasant, the east side lakes depending on conditions (can't really do a navigation dive if your compass won't stop spinning), California (San Diego, Laguna Beach, LA area). Dates are built around your schedule since the class will likely be private. We can get in the water in the next few weeks, or wait until it heats up a bit. Usually weekends work best, but we have some flexibility during the week if needed.

PM me if you end up offering an AOW class in SoCal over the next few monthes. My son and I may be interested.

Diving at Canyon Lake, at least the cove we were in, our compass needles would not stop spinning- due, I'm told to high mineral content in the rock. Others have also reported this happening in Saguaro Lake, so doing the navigation dive for AOW in those east side lakes is probably not really a good idea :wink:

Oh, OK. Never heard that. I did OW Cert dives at Pleasant (muck) and we did some minor compass work there without issue.

I appreciate the explanation.

Glad to help! Pleasant isn't too hot right now either, but the lake is low from marina construction among other reasons I suppose, hopefully when the level comes up the vis will retun as well...

Back
Top Bottom