January 2008 Isla Mujeres Trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The End of this modest trip report.

That may be the best trip report I have ever read and what incredible dives. You had me drooling over every word. When you go back to write that article, I will volunteer to haul your gear. :)

Willie

That may be the best trip report I have ever read and what incredible dives. You had me drooling over every word. When you go back to write that article, I will volunteer to haul your gear. :)

Willie

Thanks Willie. Hopefully it can help anyone traveling to this destination to plan with enough detail to know what they expect from this type of vacation.

:D

Shawn

The cool thing is that while reading, I could imagine Shawn's facial expressions and picture him on the boats, etc. You are a fabulous writer, Shawn. I hated for that to end, as I was with you every breath of the way. I'm ready to book a trip!

Thanks for the great dive report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom