Jan 3rd dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubateer1

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello divers!

I hope you all had fun today with The Scubateers! We look forward to diving with you in the future.....

Hello! I was doing the domestic thing around the house! I would have much rather been out there with you guys. Aaron and Rob said it was a good time. We will have pics available so if you pm me with your email I will send them to you. See you all soon!

Special thanks to Aaron and Rob for a great day of diving. The sites chosen were excellent. Hope to dive with you again soon.

Regards, Bill

Great dives! I finally got to dive on the old dam. I forsee a lot of future exploration missions on the old dam as well as the other spots the Scubateers took us to. I'm bringin' a thermos of hot chocolate next time. And maybe a thermos of warm water to pour down the back of my wetsuit. Last winter I kept a bottle of water on the front dash under the windshield just for such a thing. Learned that from Kris and Mindy. :)

Steve.

I'm bringin' a thermos of hot chocolate next time. And maybe a thermos of warm water to pour down the back of my wetsuit.
Steve.

Or a drysuit..:rofl3:

It was nice meeting everyone. Look forward to the next one. I had a good time, it was the perfect way to start a new year.

Bob

We have updated our gallery.. Jan 3rd, 2009
Check it out!

Photo Gallery :scubahelmet:

Also check out the Scubateers Clips Section
Give a few min to load, scroll to the bottom.

ShortVideos :scubahelmet:

Hope all is well and Happy Diving! :scubadive:

PS: Bob, thats just not right! :pirate2::rofl4:

Back
Top Bottom