Jan 2011 -- who will be in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been out with them. They are great. It's hard to find anyone who will do an afternoon dive with just one or two divers. Also they have a boat on the south side of the island, so they can go out when the El Norte winds ground most of the other divers
I am sure that they are great. I've read really good things about them. I just don't like a business entity making a statement on their website that is inaccurate. I almost relied on that statement to my detriment. Just my two cents.

Me and my girlfriend leaving on Saturday. Staying at the Fiesta Americana...Want to do our 1st night shore dive on Monday but the G/F is a little worried about not having anyone with enough experience with us? Anyone wanna join us?

I'm in coz now. Last two days the water has been tame. Water temp of 78. :D
Weather is partly cloudy with temp near 80. Diving has been great!
I'm wearing 3mm shorty but thinking about breaking out the full suit

Change of plans. Two of us were going to be staying at Vista del Mar and diving with Scuba Mau Jan 20-27, but work has forced us to move the trip to April 21-28. Hope the rest of you have a great time in January. Looking forward to getting there in April.

Best to everyone.

Greg

I'm leaving in the morning! Can't wait! :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4: :bounce4:

Just got home. :crying2:
Had perfect weather. A little cool on December 28th, but it warmed up until our last dive yesterday. I got 11 dives including a nice night dive. Will post some pics soon.

Yesterday at Palancar Horseshoe we saw a "family" of seven lobsters. The diving has been great, the weather has been cooperative, and I'm happy to be in Coz! It would be nice if we SBers had some kind of sign or special wave so that we could recognize one another across the dive boats.

5338494719_486fcb498b_z.jpg

Nice shot. I have noticed people giving me a special wave on the boats but it is with a very economical use of their fingers. I do believe that you are enjoying the diving more than the snow shoveling you left behind in upstate NY. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom