Jan 2011 -- who will be in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is it too early to start the list for January? :)

Looking forward to what is becoming an annual trip, although I haven't been very happy with the airfare for January at this point ($579 round trip from DFW :thumbdown:) Hopefully it will improve during the fall.

Anyway, on with the list :D

Illini_Fan and son of Illini_Fan. Jan 6th - Jan 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
jjwdiver and wife of jjwdiver Jan 6th - Jan 18th Diving and staying at Blue Angel

Last edited:
We will see you there!

Going back with some friends. Wife and I will be there 6th - 18th at Blue Angel

was wondering if you'd start up the Jan thread!!!!

Sadly....I have to wait for the February list, and it's definately a bit early to start that one.

But I do have November to look forward to. :D

When did we lose the ability to edit our own posts?

Illini_Fan and son of Illini_Fan. Jan 6th - Jan 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
jjwdiver and wife of jjwdiver Jan 6th - Jan 18th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
loudives: Jan 15th - Jan 19th Staying at Barracuda, Diving with Bottom Time Divers
MMM: ALL of January. Staying a personal residence, Diving with Living Underwater.

Hoping for two weeks in the end of January. Not sure where we will stay but we really liked Coral Princess.

Lets add to the list:
Amy & Angie - BA 6th-13th
Tish & Melissa - BA 6th-15th

loudives: Jan 15th - Jan 19th Staying at Barracuda, Diving with Bottom Time Divers
MMM: ALL of January. Staying a personal residence, Diving with Living Underwater.
Amy & Angie: Jan 6th - 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
Tish & Melissa: Jan 6th - 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
Chocoholic: End of January, Probably Coral Princess

Oh, oh, me, me! :wavey: (You can't tell I'm excited, can you?) :yeahbaby:

Beiji (Lisa) and Mario (non-diver) 01-04-11 to 01-14-11, Casa Mexicana & BXTS

Lisa the beiji

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom