Jan 2011 -- who will be in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I will be there on our honeymoon Jan 19th - 26th, Staying at the Occidental Grand. I don't know who to dive with. Never been there. Please see my post "Cozumel Newbie"

My wife and I will be there on our honeymoon Jan 19th - 26th, Staying at the Occidental Grand. I don't know who to dive with. Never been there. Please see my post "Cozumel Newbie"

I'm sure you will get lots of feedback on the dive ops -- in my three trips to CZM, I've used Dive with Martin once and then Blue Angel the last two times and will use Blue Angel again.

I would recommend either -- I continue to select Blue Angel in part due to the great hotel next door and the convenience of diving with the "on-site" shop. Additionally, Blue Angel has been great.

DWM was my first open-water experience after getting certified. At that point I was still renting equipment so getting to their shop wasn't really an issue. The DMs did a great job with my son and I during that trip.

Illini_Fan and son of Illini_Fan. Jan 6th - Jan 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
jjwdiver and wife of jjwdiver Jan 6th - Jan 18th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
loudives: Jan 15th - Jan 19th Staying at Barracuda, Diving with Bottom Time Divers
MMM: ALL of January. Staying a personal residence, Diving with Living Underwater.
Amy & Angie: Jan 6th - 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
Tish & Melissa: Jan 6th - 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
Chocoholic: End of January, Probably Coral Princess
Beiji and Mario: Jan 4th - Jan 14th. Staying at Casa Mexicana and Diving with BXTS
njones259: Jan 1st - Jan 9th. Staying at Villablanca and Diving with Scubamau
lsorenson and wife Jan 20th for a 1 day 2-3 tank dive with Aldora Divers
terrylowe and FOUR TEENAGERS
icosm14.gif
Dec 28th - Jan 4th Hotel Cozumel
medic722 and wife Jan 19th - Jan 26th (HONEYMOON :) ) Staying at Occidental Grand, Diving with ?

Yup. Put us on the list Tom.

The usual, same dates as J&P.

(just a bit anxious 'eh? Jan list in Sept...)

Yup. Put us on the list Tom.

The usual, same dates as J&P.

(just a bit anxious 'eh? Jan list in Sept...)

Excellent -- I'm glad you're both able to join us.

And for your records, the list was started in AUGUST :) So that makes me a step above "a bit anxious" -- is that "a tad anxious"?

Illini_Fan and son of Illini_Fan. Jan 6th - Jan 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
jjwdiver and wife of jjwdiver Jan 6th - Jan 18th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
loudives: Jan 15th - Jan 19th Staying at Barracuda, Diving with Bottom Time Divers
MMM: ALL of January. Staying a personal residence, Diving with Living Underwater.
Beiji and Mario: Jan 4th - Jan 14th. Staying at Casa Mexicana and Diving with BXTS
icosm14.gif
medic722 and wife Jan 19th - Jan 26th (HONEYMOON
icosm14.gif
) Staying at Occidental Grand, Diving with ?
Daz and Judy Jan 6th - 18th. Diving and Staying with Blue Angel

Kathy & I and Dave & Mary Smith will be in Coz 1/8 - 1/15. As usual, we're staying & diving with Scuba Club. This will be 40th wedding aniversary trip. :D

icosm14.gif
icosm14.gif
G'Diddy and Kathy (Happy Anniversary) - Jan 8th - Jan 15 Diving and Staying with Scuba Club
Dave and Mary Jan 8th - Jan 15th Diving and Staying with Scuba Club

icosm14.gif
icosm14.gif
G'Diddy and Kathy (Happy Anniversary) - Jan 8th - Jan 15 Diving and Staying with Scuba Club
Dave and Mary Jan 8th - Jan 15th Diving and Staying with Scuba Club
jpomerantz Dec 22nd - Jan 5th Personal Residence diving with Blue Project

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom