Jan 2011 -- who will be in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Illini_Fan and son of Illini_Fan. Jan 6th - Jan 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
jjwdiver and wife of jjwdiver Jan 6th - Jan 18th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
loudives: Jan 15th - Jan 19th Staying at Barracuda, Diving with Bottom Time Divers
MMM: ALL of January. Staying a personal residence, Diving with Living Underwater.
Amy & Angie: Jan 6th - 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
Tish & Melissa: Jan 6th - 13th Diving and staying at Blue Angel
Chocoholic: End of January, Probably Coral Princess
Beiji and Mario: Jan 4th - Jan 14th. Staying at Casa Mexicana and Diving with BXTS
njones259: Jan 1st - Jan 9th. Staying at Villablanca and Diving with Scubamau
lsorenson and wife Jan 20th for a 1 day 2-3 tank dive with Aldora Divers
terrylowe and FOUR TEENAGERS
icosm14.gif
Dec 28th - Jan 4th Hotel Cozumel
medic722 and wife Jan 19th - Jan 26th (HONEYMOON
icosm14.gif
) Staying at Occidental Grand, Diving with ?
Daz and Judy Jan 6th - 18th. Diving and Staying with Blue Angel
G'Diddy and Kathy (Happy Anniversary) - Jan 8th - Jan 15 Diving and Staying with Scuba Club
Dave and Mary Jan 8th - Jan 15th Diving and Staying with Scuba Club
jpomerantz Dec 22nd - Jan 5th Personal Residence diving with Blue Project
Apricocious Jan 2nd - Jan 10th Staying with Suites Colonial and diving with Bottom Time Divers
Paulvay Jan 16th - Jan 24th Staying at Casa Mexicano and Diving with Scuba Mau
divern2h20 Jan 8th - 18th Staying at Villa Blanca and Diving with Scuba Mau
warmwaterturner Jan 11th - 18th. Staying in Playa but diving with Blue Angel
kjvander Jan 22nd - 30th. Staying at Casa del Mar and Diving with Del Mar Aquatics
dignash (group of six) Jan 7th - Jan 15th Staying at Aura, Diving with Dive With Martin
Tridocna & Scubamax Jan 8th - Jan 15th Staying and diving at Scuba Club Cozumel
darook and wife + a posse. Jan 8th - Jan 15th Staying and diving at Scuba Club Cozumel
jetskiironwkr and wife Jan 8th - Jan 1th. Staying at Aura Wyndham diving with Alex Scuba
desertsong and Heather Jan 20th - 27th. Staying at Vista Del Mar, diving with Scuba Mau
1_T_Submariner and wife Jan 8th - 15th. Staying and diving at Scuba Club Cozumel

Just an FYI on airfare from DFW.

This morning AA dropped the price for my travel dates (Jan 6th - Jan 13th). I didn't check the surrounding dates.

For the past few months, AA has wanted between $579 and $589 for the direct flight. This morning it dropped to $403 per ticket (including all taxes and fees).

If you need airfare from DFW, it might be worth checking it out for other dates.

Just an FYI on airfare from DFW.

This morning AA dropped the price for my travel dates (Jan 6th - Jan 13th). I didn't check the surrounding dates.

For the past few months, AA has wanted between $579 and $589 for the direct flight. This morning it dropped to $403 per ticket (including all taxes and fees).

If you need airfare from DFW, it might be worth checking it out for other dates.

Just checked your dates out of ORD and only 357.80. You guys at DFW are getting ripped off

Just checked your dates out of ORD and only 357.80. You guys at DFW are getting ripped off

Yep, that is par for the course. Anytime a single entity has roughly 80% of the market, as AA has at DFW, we don't get great fares. AA knows they have the monopoly on non-stop flights to most destinations. We really only get competition to the hub cities of other airlines.

Even Southwest is limited in the ability to compete since the Wright Amendment won't be fully repealed for another 3 years or so.

I was thinking about doing a solo trip while my girlfriend goes to Vegas. Maybe stay at hotel cozumel or barracuda. I just want to rough it. eat PB bananas for breakfast and max out my nitrogen in a 3 or 4 day trip. anyone need a buddy, let me know.

January 22-29 - Staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Aqua Safari.

Bob (Toronto)

Staying at Scuba Club Cozumel 9th thru the 16th, group of 13, 11 divers.

Dec 24 thru Jan 3. Hotel Cozumel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom