JAN 2008 SB'ers in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK fishfork. Our group is leaving in exactly 15 days (Jan. 25-Feb. 1). If there is going to be an SB dinner during that week, we'd love to make it and meet everyone. Any dates, times or places being discussed? At the least maybe an afternoon happy hour somewhere?
Same here. I'd like to put faces to some of the names here in SB.

Hi-It would be great to have drinksndiner somewhere. How about La Chosa, central, great food, great service, even have the guitar boys there. If you have not been there look it up on the net. Really very cool place to eat. My dm took me there and wow. So my vote is la chosa, dont care the day, just can we eat around 7pm. thanks kevin

Hi The 28th would be better for us, just because we would like to get front row for the parade. My girls really want to see it. 18 never seen one. So would the 28th work for you guys? say 7pm

Hi The 28th would be better for us, just because we would like to get front row for the parade. My girls really want to see it. 18 never seen one. So would the 28th work for you guys? say 7pm

I like the 28th better too because of the parade. But keep in mind that there are 4 parades 26-29th with the 29th being the biggest.

The 28th is Midwestdvr's arrival day so that may make it difficult for him. We could do it earlier on the 29th.

La Chosa sounds good. We are good for either the 28th or 29th at 7 p.m. We live in Lafayette, LA and have seen parades here, Coz and New Orleans. But heck, if firstdive's girls have never seen a Mardi Gras parade, I'm all for the 28th.

Leavin' in just 8 days! Yep, wife and I already having diving dreams in our sleep :)

Cool, looks like I can make it on the 28th as well. Will probably arrive in Coz about late afternoon so 7 pm sounds good. Man, I can't wait.

Too much fun!!! Is there such a thing? I can taste their food now. Just the chips and guac thought is making me drewl! I hope that all down can make it I will get there at 6:30pm to try and get the avenue window corner seats. I will have a scuba board sign made up. So to cap, the 28th @7pm @ La Chosa seems ok for now. Very easy to find. If you find a map of San Miguel it will have it on there. Now lunch............ kevin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom