JAN 2008 SB'ers in Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be a SCC from 1/19 to 1/26 with my wife and a few friends. Looking forward to returning to Cozumel.

Cheers!

Gale & Deb from Colorado will be in Coz Jan 27 - Feb 10 staying at Casa Del Mar Diving with Del Mar Aquatics (great team) I would like to know if anyone has ever used the Apollo Clean air Bio-filter moisture system and what are the pros and cons about this item. I am searching for someone who has used one so you can give me feed back on what you think about it. Or if you know someone who has. I need to know HELP!!!
Thanks Diver Diva

Nice chart, Love2fishfork!

Unfortunately we WON'T be in Cozumel in January - we don't get to go back until June. We were there in November and several Scubaboarders met for dinner at Tony Romes. We had a great time!!
Tony said he'd be glad to hold a happy hour for Scubaboarders if groups were interested in meeting on the island. He said he could work up drink coupons or special pricing.
If anyone is interested in meeting, you may want to consider Tony's. He's great!
Here's his contact info: tonyrome@prodigy.net.mx

And here's a link to the discussion board he sponsors: My Cozumel Community - Index

Meg :)

Looks like we may have to pick two or more dates!

jandivers-1.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Tri. We'll look for you. You can usually stop Dave & I because he's tall with a red Marine baseball cap abd I'm pretty short.

See you in 2 week...

Me and Junior 5-12, staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Roly at Dive Cozumel.
rgrds
Tomek

Playa del Carmen January 25 to Feb1.
Staying at the Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda
Hope to get 11 year old sons refferal dives done and I hope to finish my DM

DH (Wing_nut) & I will be at Hotel Coz Jan 6-13, & using 'Dive with Martin'
Anyone else?

The gear is already packed. DH is practicing with the new camera he got for Christmas. The other day he said "Walk slowly in front of the camera, in the speed of a fish" ?!? For real? Yup. He wasn't joking. So, I told my 2 yr old, "Be a fish for daddy", and he promptly dropped to the floor & flopped all over the place.

Ryan and Brianne, Jan 15th from 7am-4pm via cruise ship looking for a great shop to dive with. Any advice would be greatly appricatied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom