Jan 17 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Shortnose Mantis Shrimp excavating
mantis.jpg

Peacock Flounder
flounder1.jpg

flounder2.jpg

Whitemouth Moray
whitemouth.jpg

Spotted Eagle Rays
eaglerays.jpg

Great shots, Jim. Your Moray is fabulous as always. Sweet shot of the two Eagle Rays. I'm always most impressed with your ability to get clean shots of well disquised subjects against a sandy bottom, which I've found to be about the most challenging lighting issue. Was the flounder taken with natural light or did you use the Inon?

That had to be a fun dive. Thanks.

Larry C:
Great shots, Jim. Your Moray is fabulous as always. Sweet shot of the two Eagle Rays. I'm always most impressed with your ability to get clean shots of well disquised subjects against a sandy bottom, which I've found to be about the most challenging lighting issue. Was the flounder taken with natural light or did you use the Inon?

Thanks. I know what you mean about shots against the bottom. I took several shots of the flounder using only manual white balance and didn't like them when compared to the ones using the strobe. The ones posted here are using the strobe.

Back
Top Bottom